Which VoiceThreads are shown on the Browse page?
All VoiceThreads are private when created, and only the creators can view them. The VoiceThread Browse page contains all VoiceThreads that are made publicly available via the Show on Browse page? option from the Publishing Options menu. To make a VoiceThread available to be viewed by the public on the Browse page, follow these steps:
- Sign in your VoiceThread account.
- Go to your MyVoice page.
- Click the gear menu icon in the bottom-right corner of a VoiceThread thumbnail.
- Select Edit.
- Click on the Publishing Options button at the bottom of the page.
- Check the boxes next to Allow anyone to View and Show on Browse page.
- If you want anyone to be able to comment, check the Allow anyone to comment box, as well.
Please note: Only people who are signed into VoiceThread accounts may record a comment.